We love to fish... we love to eat fish, clean fish, smell fish, draw fish, sing about fish, have fishy and fishing dreams, our wives and kids think we're a couple of pretty fishy blokes and they're probably right.
It all started in 1998 when I bought a 1954 BSA Motorcycle that Brett had advertised on the internet. We continued communicating and realized we both had much in common. We're both musicians with working bands, we both believe in family, like good beer, a nice glass of dry red, enjoy cooking... the list is endless. I (Aaron) finally had to come for a visit in late 2003 so across the pond I went to finally meet my buddy Brett, his family and play some music too. When I told him about the Luscious Lure™ idea he said "Elmo you're Bloody Whacked... but I like it"! Elmo's my stage name with the band Little Elmo & The Mambo Kings. I'm also a retired Master Sergeant after 24 years in the Army and Brett is an Industrial Designer. Over the course of the next year and a half we took the idea to reality and Luscious Lure™ was born. We've just begun, it's gonna be way fishy fun, but remember the worst day of fishing is still better than the best day of work!
J. Aaron Cundall, Helena MT USA Brett A. Saraghi, Melbourne, Australia
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
IDEA America LLC/Luscious Lures
1. Information collected on this web site is Company Name, Address, Phone Number, e-mail and Point of Contact.
2. We will not compromise this data in any way other than its posting in the "Dealer" section of the web site, once verbal or written permission is granted. The "Dealer" section of the web site allows browsing customers to find retailers in their area who handle our products.
3. Our procedures to safeguard your information is simple. The only information is that which is posted as stated in paragraphs 1 and 2. If a retailer does not wish their information posted, it won't be. Our policy is total anonymity of those individuals or companies that strive for that.
4. Our customer lists will never be sold, traded or given away in any shape or form other than the public information stated in paragraphs 1 and 2.
5. Inaccuracies in any information posted in the "Dealer" section of the web site will be immediately corrected after calling IDEA America LLC at
1-800-356-4499 or writing us at 308 Graham St., Helena, MT 59601.
All information collected on this web site is voluntary only.
Unless a customer requests "No Further Contact", either verbal or in writing, IDEA America will send a minimum of two news letters per year to the company address of record.
Removal of company information from the "Dealer" section of the web site can be accomplished by contacting IDEA America LLC at the phone and address listed.
No sensitive information is gathered on this web site and no monetary transaction can take place through this web site. All sensitive and monetary transaction can only take place by contacting IDEA America LLC directly.